Welcome:

Yay! A girly food blog where we can share all our recipes! :D

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sage Fruit Salad

Named after Russell Sage Dining Hall, where I stole this recipe from. I haven't quite worked out proportions for this recipe yet, since I usually just do it by taste, but I'll edit the post when I've had the chance to make it a few more times.

Sage Fruit Salad
Makes ???

canned pineapple, drained
canned mandarin oranges, drained
cilantro, fresh or dried
red onion, finely chopped
jalepenos, finely chopped

1) Put equal amounts of pineapple and mandarin oranges into a bowl. Add small amounts of cilantro, red onion, and jalepeno until it tastes awesome.
2) Experiment; it's really all up to your own preferences. Leave a comment if you discover any other good combinations!

I bet fresh peaches and/or mango would also go well, but I haven't been able to try them out first hand yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment